RV2, 5th wheel to gooseneck hitch adapter.
The Strongest and easiest to install Fifth-Wheel to Gooseneck adapter made.
5th wheel hitch to Gooseneck Hitch Adapter from PopUp Hitch lets you tow your 5th wheel (king pin) trailer with a standard 2 5/16" ball gooseneck hitch.
The RV2, 5th wheel hitch to gooseneck hitch adapter has a 9” Off-Set that allows shorter turns, especially needed with short bed trucks. The strongest, safest and most versatile 5th wheel Adapter made.
The versatile RV2 5th wheel to gooseneck hitch adapter has 4 inches of height adjustment in 1” increments from 12.5" to 16.5" measured from top of ball to king pin plate to accommodate different height trucks and trailers. The RV2, fits standard 5th wheel king-pin boxes and have Popup Hitch self-latching gooseneck trailer coupler. The gooseneck trailer coupler has a hole for a padlock and has a molded hitching guide to make coupling easier and latches when the gooseneck trailer is lowered onto the ball. To uncouple, you simply pull a release cable located near the trailer jack handle. The smooth Popup Hitch precision chrome vanadium steel coupler extends hitch ball life.
The RV2 5th wheel to gooseneck adapter has a Durable black Powder coated finish. Easy bolt-on installation using standard tools. 24,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight, 6,000 lbs. Gross Tongue Weight.
- Now you can pull your RV trailer with a gooseneck hitch ball.
- Fits standard 5th wheel king-pin box.
- Self-latching GN8 2-5/16″ coupler.
- Coupler is drilled for a pad lock.
- Precision coupler casting extends life of ball.
- Three different offsets for different applications.
- 4" height adjustment in 1″ increments.
- Durable Powder coated finish.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- 24,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight.
- 6,000 lbs. Gross Tongue Weight
|| PopUp Hitch