SB3XL gooseneck trailer coupler for Flatbed truck with a 9 inch extension and a 4 inch square trailer stem.
All extended gooseneck trailer couplers are fitted with premium “self-latching gooseneck trailer couplers” for the standard 2-5/16 gooseneck ball. These couplers latch when the trailer is lowered onto the ball. To uncouple, you simply pull a release cable located near the trailer jack handle. The couplers have a molded hitching guide for easy coupling. The couplers are precision cast of Chrome Vanadium Steel with a Stainless steel latching pin and a stainless steel spring. The couplers carry a V19 rating of 28,000 pounds and was tested to 42,000 pounds to gain this rating.
Popup hitch; Popup Towing Products are made in the USA.
- For flat bed trucks with recessed ball
- Fits Gooseneck trailers with 4″ ID square tube stem
- Nine Inch offset between truck and gooseneck trailer.
- Fits standard gooseneck trailer coupler tubes.
- Self-latching gooseneck GN8 2-5/16″ coupler.
- Precision gooseneck coupler casting extends life of gooseneck hitch ball.
- 24,000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight.
- Extra heavy wall tube for maximum strength.
- Includes gooseneck trailer coupler release cable and hardware.
- 1″ holes thru both sides
This gooseneck hitch coupler latches when the gooseneck trailer is lowered onto the ball. It also has a molded hitching guide to make coupling easier. To uncouple, you simply pull a release cable located near the gooseneck trailer jack handle. The GN8 gooseneck trailer coupler has a V-19 rating of 28,000 pounds.
These units are fabricated using extra heavy wall tubing for maximum strength. They are rated at 24,000 pounds gross trailer weight.
Short Bed Extended Couplers come with all necessary hardware and coupler release cabling.
Installation takes about half an hour.